Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful for pulled pork. And a husband that is willing to sacrifice his lungs so my freezer can be full of my favorite BBQ.


I'm thankful for this view on my nightly runs.


And this one.

And this tree (blurry in this picture) reminds me that I'm only 2 miles from home.



I'm thankful for this view when I return home. He waits for me every night and acts like he hasn't seen me in days. He peppers me with questions about what I saw on my run. I tell him about the cows and the horses in the pastures. I tell him about the dead deer carcass that makes me run faster. And about the mama deer and her babies that come out of the woods at dusk. And then he begs me to take him on my next run.

It makes me feel special.


And I'm thankful that I had the time to play in Photoshop with some of my pictures.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Oh sniff sniff, Jake and I took just one look at that first picture and said, "Oh, Jay's pulled pork!"
We miss you guys a little too.