Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Well, nothing noteworthy to report. I'm grateful for that.

Nothing noteworthy means we've had no disasters or major malfunctions. Nothing noteworthy also means that I shouldn't mention that Owen locked us out of the house yesterday without shoes, cell phone or a way to change Kai's steaming diaper. No, I shouldn't mention it because this is par for the course with Owen.


Luckily, I discovered an unlocked window in which to hoist my little locksmith through. After he opened the door for me he said, "See, Mama? I fixed it. Now you can be happy!"

Happy? That's one way to put it.


I'm grateful for a yard large enough to accommodate my hooligans and their shenanigans. The current game of choice is "Rodeo Station."
The rules are simple: one boy is the horse, one boy is the cowboy and one boy is the rodeo clown. Boys are flying everywhere with limbs all tangled up as the horse is bucking and the clown is inserting himself into the fray.
I'm grateful for this little boy who looks so much like his Daddy.

1 comment:

The Browers said...

ah, the big brother makes a good horse! did Drew get a ride on Kai, then? :)